• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlid Room Companion Articles

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hey all,

Recently joined the Cichlid Room Companion website (cichlidae.com). Yes, it's a pay membership, but they have a collection of really awesome articles by the top names, as well as a pretty thorough database on all types of cichlids.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else was a member? When you go to check out the articles, you can click to buy them in PDF format for a few bucks. Supposedly, they are free with a membership, but I can't get the website to work.... it just takes me to paypal.

Is there anyone else who subscribes to that site that knows what I'm talking about?

mscichlid

Founder
I am. It was free some time ago, but I think in order to keep the site afloat, I think he had to go that route.

You should email him and clarify. I also joined the forum some time ago. It's slow there but you can glean some good info from time to time.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Tony:

I am a member as well, but had the same thing come up on some of the articles. I think I have read through about all of the free ones. Very good information in most of them.

Jon