• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlid Fry for sale .75 cents

Mines300

Members
Hello all,

I going to make this simple. I need to sell some fish fry and am willing to sell for 75 cents (small fry) but minimum transaction 10 dollars. I do not deliver. I am pretty much at critical capacity. If you don't want them maybe you now someone who might like some inexpensive cichlids. Message me if interested. I am in Manassas and will only be available weekends if you wnt to pick up.

Green Terror Fry (about 1 inch)= 75 cents
Hybrid Peacocks (.5 inches)= 75 cents
Copadichrimis Azureus (1inch)= $1.75
Hybrid Peacocks (1inch)=$1.00
1 Adult T intermidius= $5.00

My hybrids are mixed crosses
dragonblood female X super albino ruby red
dragonblood female x lwanda
2 benga female holding eggs X Super albino ruby red

Mines300

Members
IMG_3723.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3712.jpgI am not selling my Super Albino Ruby red pure strain fry. I am selling my hybrid fry which come from Super albino ruby red X Dragonblood mother. I have attached what dad looks like and what the hybrids should look like at 2 inches (already show color). I am selling only small fry and 1 inch fry. I also have some albino hybrids from this cross. In my opinion not that I am an expert but dragonblood X super albino ruby red= Really nice dragonblood. I am going to try to upload some pictures in a couple minutes

IMG_3723.jpg

IMG_3722.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3657.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

Last edited: