• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2010

verbal

CCA Members
My wish list is pretty much fish stuff:

Canister filter
JEHMCO water changer
T5HO light strip

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
An iPod touch... it's like having an iPhone without having to deal with AT&T. :)

Maybe some free time to setup a few of these empty tanks that have been sitting around the basement, attic, backyard, shed, junk room.....

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I have lots of things I want but I know of one already that I will get sometime next year. Expecting a 2nd grandchild. Thats good enough for me.:jumpy:

cmcpart0422

Members
Would love a nice 180 bow front display tank but that would require a new place to live. For now my present is my ticket to San Francisco this December to see my girlfriend give a presentation at the AGU conference. Cant wait to eat some oysters and crabs and try some awesome wines.

fischfan13

Banned
I have lots of things I want but I know of one already that I will get sometime next year. Expecting a 2nd grandchild. Thats good enough for me.:jumpy:

Best present in this entire thread.
Congrats to Tracey and your family, Pat...and, YES, even you.:lol:

bschuhart

Members
A job for my wife. Executive Assistant postion in the Baltimore city, Northern Baltimore/Harford County Area.
My wife needs a job, see got layed off 4 weeks ago. This is the second time in 18 months, this time it's going to much more difficult to pay the bills.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
image001.jpg

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
I dont have list... just wish 2011 will be better than 2010... :)

just picked this up for the wife earlier this month

2011 Infinti QX56 : White with black interior

attachment.php

Love the 4 camera 360 view!
attachment.php

Gotta Monsterized it!
attachment.php