• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Charity Angels table

Greengirl

Members
Hello,

I have a nice supply of beautiful high coverage orange and red superveiled angelfish juvies. They are nickel to quarter sized. I will also be selling special color enhancing food I made myself. Half of all the money I make will go to the Lindsey Joelle Miller Memorial fund that supports many children related charities. Suggested donation prices are as follows

*Angelfish - $12 each
*Color Enhancing food - $7 for a packet of food. This food will make the veils on the angels turn red. I've seen no other color enhancing food I have purchased do this. I whip it up and bake this food myself. It encourages fast growth and goreous color. My angels went form nickel to quarter sized in two weeks. It takes a lot of time and effort to make so supplies are limited. Orders will be accepted in the future. I have only used this food on angelfish, but I am sure it will color up other beautiful red and yellow based fish.

***no offer for my angels will be refused, just remember they are being sold for charity***
-food price is set-

These are high quality super veiled angels that will add brilliant color to your tropical aquarium. Please give generously when you buy them. Thanks for looking. Here is a link to the charity I am supporting this year. http://lindseyjoellemiller.org/about.html