• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Champsochromis Caereleus *vid*

F8LBITE

Members
Made this video of one of my favorite fish. He has exploded in size in the past 3 months Ive had him. His fins are also growing red with trailers on the tips. He's the most aggressive eater Ive ever had and attacks food so hard! I think he's kinda cramped in this tank and if anyone has a tank large enough to house him let me know. I hate to let him go but ultimately he needs a bigger tank.

[YT]<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Ean0vBDSLE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Ean0vBDSLE&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>[/YT]

F8LBITE

Members
He is a really neat fish. you should see him go after food!! He's bitten my other fish's head cuz hes such an aggressive eater.

F8LBITE

Members
Is he getting too small for a 125gal? Or is it that he has a lot of buddies cramming his space?

Yeah, it was fun and cute when they were about 4 inches now theyre getting to be 6,7,8 inches. Not much aggression but I do need to thin the heard a little bit.

iamzrad

Members
Yeah, it was fun and cute when they were about 4 inches now theyre getting to be 6,7,8 inches. Not much aggression but I do need to thin the heard a little bit.

Hm...I might be interested. Is he a "jumpy", easily scared fish?

F8LBITE

Members
Hm...I might be interested. Is he a "jumpy", easily scared fish?

No he's not jumpy or easily spooked. He gets really excited when its food time though, splashes me all the time. Ive got one person that PMed me ahead of you but ill let you know. If you guys see another fish you might want let me know.

F8LBITE

Members
The fish im trying to thin out are:

C. Borleyi male-6 inches

Buccochromis Spectabilis male 6 inches and coloring up.

Aulonocara Jacofrebergi (red/blue) male 5 inches

1/M 1/F Fosso. Rostratus both 6 inches male showing color. Would like to let go as a pair.

Exo. Anagenys Male 5 inches.

make offers let me know.