• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CF Bulb for Sale or Trade

YSS

Members
I have a brand new CF 55W 10K bulb. 4 pin straight. The sticker on the box say $24.99. I will sell for $10 or something fun for a trade.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Well

Define "fun". On a side note, still looking to seal that tank of yours and abscond with those frozen blackworms...

YSS

Members
Fun meaning something alive and live in water? :)

At this rate, I will just have to give you the worms and forget about resealing the tank. Not very high up on my priority list at the moment.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Do tell

So what are the "niches" you're looking to fill in your tank(s)? I have lots of community New World dwarf to medium cichlids and plants, no tetras and a smattering of Corydoras species.

YSS

Members
So what are the "niches" you're looking to fill in your tank(s)? I have lots of community New World dwarf to medium cichlids and plants, no tetras and a smattering of Corydoras species.

All of the above sounds good to me.

YSS

Members
Turns out, I have two bulbs.

Sam, do you want me to hold on to the bulbs for trade with you in the future?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Yes please.

I've got A. oblongums, pairs of Nannacara aureocepahalus (dwarf cichlids), Honduran red points, and Hemichromis guttatus (mellow but still striking jewelfish) and lots of low-light plants. If any of that interests you let me know. Are you coming to the Xmas Party?