• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCAFFL First Quarter Standings

mrkillie

Members
Division 1

Predators 4-0 505 points
Cheatin' Ba$tard$ 3-1 423 pts
cmcpart0422 2-2 397 pts
The Jumbie Busters 1-3 360 pts
Toe Nail Fungus 0-4 340 pts

Division 2

Super Red Emperors 4-0 447 points
Phoenix Fire 3-1 459 pts
TheOtherRedheadGirl 1-3 406 pts
Tangs 1-3 339 pts
Test 1-3 331 pts

SHOWDOWN THIS WEEK: PREDATORS vs. ALIENS, I mean SUPER RED EMPERORS

Joel

maddog10

Members
I thought my team was going to horrible, but they have generated 459 points so far. I just wish I wasn't on vacation 2 weeks ago, it might be me on to of the leader board. I had players on by-weeks and had to leave them on the roster.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
"We come in Peace."

"Take us to your Leader Obama."

"Brett Favre is from our Planet."

"Any Predator who keeps Killie fish must be a weak Earthling."

LOL!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAA!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Thanks for not fillin my name full of ****'s. I think that made it look worse than it actually is. ;)

As far as Richard cheating I can't say, but my team isn't ashamed of it. Gotta get an edge somehow :)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I think the super reds have been cheating. I'm pretty sure of it.

Yea Right! And the Pope wears a Funny Hat!

You're just Mad and Jealous that I'm a better GM and Coach.

I know how to make Moves...

Plus I know how to coach'em up. LOL!

Dude, you gotta have a method to your madness...ya know a strategy.:cool:

Besides, there is no way to cheat anyways, ask the Cheating B asterds, there still losing. Watch out for the Other Red Head Girl, she's getting good.

See ya on the field,

RM

The Alien from the Planet Jedi

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

The best team in the league that I was referring to is your opponent this week, they gave me my only loss.

Week 9 will officially be the showdown between the Darkside and the Jedi Master ;) I will beat you, if I have to hack into your computer and replace all your players with the Browns starting line up!!! Heee Heee Heeee

DonkeyFish

Members
Thanks Richard. I'm hiding in the shadow of "midlin" until I make my surge to the top whilst the rest of you chatter amongst yourselves.about Dark Lords and Jedi Masters. Muahaha!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
The best team in the league that I was referring to is your opponent this week, they gave me my only loss.

Week 9 will officially be the showdown between the Darkside and the Jedi Master ;) I will beat you, if I have to hack into your computer and replace all your players with the Browns starting line up!!! Heee Heee Heeee

Yeah, I knew who you were talking about. As far as hacking my computer, you Wish:p

Anyways, I'm having a ball and seriously speaking, it keeps my mind off those stinking Redskins. I don't think poor Zorn is going to make it past the Bye week. We shall see... I say give the keys to Buges and Fire Vinny and Blache because they SUCK!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

LOSS? 5 or 10 points is a loss; 57 points is an A$$ WHOOPIN' ! :)

Joel

Oh, you're one of those guys that beats up on a team crippled by injuries and brags about it. It's not bad enough you kicked my crutches out from under me, then you beat me up with em. :angry3: :p

Since a blowout was mentioned tho, I've had 2 of the "Toyota Biggest Fantasy Blowout" awards in the first 4 weeks, while battling injuries.

I'd rather get the injuries behind me early on than to deal with them late in the season tho, and to still be 3-1... I'm pleased ;)

mrkillie

Members
Oh, you're one of those guys that beats up on a team crippled by injuries and brags about it. It's not bad enough you kicked my crutches out from under me, then you beat me up with em. :angry3: :p

Since a blowout was mentioned tho, I've had 2 of the "Toyota Biggest Fantasy Blowout" awards in the first 4 weeks, while battling injuries.

I'd rather get the injuries behind me early on than to deal with them late in the season tho, and to still be 3-1... I'm pleased ;)

Injuries? You wanna talk injuries? I ain't got nothing from my #1 draft pick yet. :mad:

Joel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Big Match up this weekend of 2 undefeated teams.

It's going to be pretty cool to watch so let's see who comes out on top.

The Jedi Knight Aliens vs. The Corn Roll Predators. Heheheheheee!!!

RM