• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA Presents AquaMania Facebook Page Now Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Please go check it out, invite your friends and spread the word!

Oh yeah, and please register*

https://www.facebook.com/events/303976923036832/

*To Register:

Full Event Registration is only $30 and includes:
  • All speaker presentations
  • Saturday awards reception (Hors d'oeuvres and cash bar)
  • Saturday night hospitality (Beer and festivities)
  • Exclusive access to Saturday rare fish silent auctions
  • Priority (early) buyer entry to the Sunday Marketplace
If you plan to sell fish at the Sunday Marketplace (swap meet), add a (6') Seller's table for a discounted rate of only $25 more (i.e. Registration + Marketplace Seller's Table = $55).

If you only want to reserve a table for the Sunday Marketplace (and miss out on the events on Saturday), it is $30.

Choice of location of tables in the Marketplace (swap meet) will be on a first-register, first-choice basis. So register soon if you want a good choice!

You can register via:
  • Paypal at the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page (Please type "AquaMania registration for <your name>" into the Special Instructions for Sellers area of PayPal)
  • Mail - PM me for address
We're working on the AquaMania web page with lots more info...

Thanks,
Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks for putting that up there, Matt!

A lot of folks already saying they'll be there... :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
No problem - please share with your friends and get the buzz going...

More attendees = more demand for vendors = more vendors = more attendees = successful event = do more events in the future

Matt

Thanks for putting that up there, Matt!

A lot of folks already saying they'll be there... :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Go check out the AquaMania Facebook page to learn about some vendors who have confirmed for the event... and about what ECC and Stith Aquatics are sponsoring (thank you both!)...

Oh yeah...and please register!

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Every fish geek repeat after me:

"In the New Year, I resolve to support my fish club...starting with renewing my CCA membership...and registering for AquaMania" ;)

One resolution that will be easy to keep!

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
There might just be a special raffle for everyone who registers before or at the Jan 19 CCA meeting...hint, hint...

Here's how :)

To Register:

Full Event Registration is only $30 and includes:
  • All speaker presentations
  • Saturday awards reception (Hors d'oeuvres and cash bar)
  • Saturday night hospitality (Beer and festivities)
  • Exclusive access to Saturday rare fish silent auctions
  • Priority (early) buyer entry to the Sunday Marketplace
If you plan to sell fish at the Sunday Marketplace (swap meet), add a (6') Seller's table for a discounted rate of only $25 more (i.e. Registration + Marketplace Seller's Table = $55).

If you only want to reserve a table for the Sunday Marketplace (and miss out on the events on Saturday), it is $30.

Choice of location of tables in the Marketplace (swap meet) will be on a first-register, first-choice basis. So register soon if you want a good choice!

You can register via:
  • Paypal at the "Donate" button at the bottom of the page (Please type "AquaMania registration for <your name>" into the Special Instructions for Sellers area of PayPal)
  • Mail - PM me for address

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bump for not so subtle hint that registering at or before the Jan 19 meeting might enter you into a special raffle :)

Matt

johnscottant

Members
Just registered and very excited about the event!!! Some of my peeps from the Cichlid Club of York Pa will be there as well. We are also looking to help with a donation so pm me Matt. Looking forward to a great event!
Thanks Matt!!!!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, this is a Bump!

The key to any successful event is to have the membership go all out to participate.

CCA members, please register today.

Status
Not open for further replies.