• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cat Lovers

animicrazy

Members
HA! And that's why we have a dog.......... :smashfreakB:

DC[/b]

Donna,

I've met your dog........at least cats can fit in a microwave :p ; on the bright side - he/she/it does perform some neat tricks

Has Ron trained the mutt to plant bugs on the neighbors windows yet??

But seriously: teach the dog to fetch from the fridge and you'll have a home run!!

P.

DeeCee

Members
HA! Yes, I DO like kitties, Sarah! Unfortunately, Ron doesn't. And Tucker only likes them when they have every single claw embedded in his face. Whenever the neighbor's cat gets out & comes over, you'll see Tucker galloping around the yard with the cat stuck to his head. Gotta get a video of it one day & become a multi-millionaire.

And Paul - Tucker started life as a male, but is now officially an "IT". It keeps him somewhat humble. And hey - I taught him to count & play dead. If you & Ron want him to fetch Yueng Ling out of the fridge, you'll have to train him yourselves! Don't hold your breath though -- you guys haven't even trained ME to do That yet! Heee heee! :happy0180:

DC

animicrazy

Members
If you & Ron want him to fetch Yueng Ling out of the fridge, you'll have to train him yourselves! Don't hold your breath though -- you guys haven't even trained ME to do That yet! Heee heee!

Okay Ron here's the plan: You get the appropriate treat (for Donna); I'll get the conditioning stimuli and reward - as in B.F.Skinner - for the dog; and when one gets worn out the other will be ready and waiting!!! :p

p.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I love cats. I found that out in a Korean restaurant. Yummy. The only good cat is a cooked cat!

George

animicrazy

Members
I love cats. I found that out in a Korean restaurant. Yummy. The only good cat is a cooked cat!

George[/b]

Gee George.......I thought you REALLY wanted a Serious thread!??

But actually, what do you feed a BIG Parranah??..................DuH...........CATS!!

cyradis4

Members
Lol!!!!!

While I like cats (to have as pets) I prefer some of the larger species, such as canine and equus (dogs and horses) as pets. Of course, I have all three, so I really can't complain!

And I (personally) find it disgusting that people would eat these animals. But to each his own!

Later!
Amanda.