• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CAT - HELP

Becca

Members
FOUND A CAT - I can't keep her in the house, J is allergic and hates them. She's in a dog crate right now. Friendly female tortoise shell, was pacing outside yowling like she was looking for a hot date.

She's got 1 hour 'til she's out on the VERY BUSY STREET again.

If anyone can hang onto her, please let me know.

Becca

Members
call animal control or something..

Good call - apparently this qualifies as an "animal related emergency" (that never occurred to me - I figured they'd be unreachable for something like this at this hour) and THEY PICK UP. Miss Kitty is gone! Hopefully she's microchipped.

YSS

Members
We had an indoor/outdoor cat. The cat would want to go out and we let the cat out. Sometimes, he wouldn't come home for hours, but he always came home. Cats can always find their way home. I guess if it's a homeless cat, then it would be a different story.

Becca

Members
This wasn't a cat I'd seen in the neighborhood and she was pretty thin - she had that cat in heat thing going on - yowling incessantly and waving her butt in the air.