• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Carbon Pellets (buckets)

emartin

Members
I have two 2gal buckets full of carbon pellets. I bought a lot of carbon in bulk a little while ago, trying to get rid of the excess amounts I still have left over.

The one bucket is approximately 18lbs +/- .5lb according to a digital scale I used, the other has slightly less so I'd estimate that one (I didn't weigh that one) to be around 16-17lbs.

Asking $30 for the 18lb bucket full of carbon, $25 for the 16lb bucket.

I also have a huge bag full of the same carbon, that's approximately 1gallon's worth, maybe a little less (it's in a large 12" fish bag). Asking $20 for that. That's likely 12-15lb worth. I can see about weighing that tonight for a better measurement, either way for the volume of it I'm asking $20.

I will be at the ECC auction tomorrow and the May ACLC meeting. I'm not sure I will make it to the CCA May meeting. I can also meet on the NJ Parkway or in Monmouth County.