• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Car Show

maddog10

Members
Could not make the CCA BBQ, as I had already committed to photographing a car show for a friend of mine.
Here are a couple of shots that did not get turned over to my buddy.

cs2009-17.jpg

cs2009-20.jpg

cs2009-23.jpg

cs2009-22.jpg

cs2009-5.jpg

cs2009-8.jpg

cs2009-9.jpg

I actually helped work on the yellow and white '55 Chevy when it was in my friend's custom car shop.
It was featured in Celebrity Car magazine. It is owned by James 'JB' Brown, the sportscaster.

Cartel

Members
Sweet pics looks like fun some nice cars except for......

112820d1245459981-lambo-door-omg-lambodoors.jpg

That yellow 55 is awesome though. I love that car!

maddog10

Members
Man those cars are sweet! wish I had a few of them, where was the car show?

It was held at Huntingtown High School, a couple of miles from my house.

Wil - I am not a big fan of Lambo doors either, but they looked pretty good on the Rousch Mustang (last photo).
People are always looking for ways to customize their cars, and Lambo doors are easy to do.

Cartel

Members
It was held at Huntingtown High School, a couple of miles from my house.

Wil - I am not a big fan of Lambo doors either, but they looked pretty good on the Rousch Mustang (last photo).
People are always looking for ways to customize their cars, and Lambo doors are easy to do.

Agreed I think the Roush pulls it off better then the others.

But wheres your car?!?! Well then again you prob didnt take it. With you taking pics I know its nerve racking sometimes to leave a car alone at a show with so many people around it.

maddog10

Members
I left my car in the garage, too far to drive! :happy0007:

I think Lambo doors look better on fully customized cars, with trick paint.