• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cannot make the meeting- but doing a BOGO sale

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Hey guys, I cannot make the meeting this weekend as I am taking my daughter to see the olympic gymnastics team in Philadelphia. However, I am doing a BOGO sale- buy one get one free, on select species. Shipping to your general area is under $10 and is next day service, so is very reasonable should you want to take advantage.

Heat packs will be used, unless I am specifically told not to. My temps are a bit brisk, so required for these temperatures. As always, Fed Ex or USPS Express preferred.
On to the sale! Remember, all these species are buy one get one free- please email with the total amount you want, and the 50% discount will be applied. Please provide zip code for estimates, and remember, no gift-payments and include your daytime phone number for labeling purposes.
Hyphessobrycon herbertaxelrodi (black neons)- $2- GREAT schoolers!

Hyphessobrycon amandae (ember tetra) $2 – A male from this group won third place in the Catfish Convention fish show!

Danio choprae (glowlight danio) – $3

Oryzias woworae (Daisy’s ricefish) $4.50

Pomacea diffusa (Mystery snails): ivory, magenta, and purple $2

Ameca splendens (Butterfly goodeid): subadults/juvies $5- Father won best of class for goodeids at the Catfish Convention

Oerichthys crenuchoides (Drape fin barb)- $3.50- one of my favorite fish.