• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bumblebee gets Busted by Metro PD

jonclark96

Past CCA President
No wonder the decepticons are always winning. Bumblebee can't even get out of the way of a police cruiser...

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
PO -PO WANTED TO GET A CAMEO DEBUT ......:D..I ROTFLMAOOO WHEN I HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT THE COP INVOLVED WAS ON ANOTHER FREQUENCY AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON. SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FOLKS I SEE DRIVING IN THE DMV :D

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I think my brother calls it Code 3 in Metro PD. Emergency situation allowing you to blow red lights, but you're supposed to watch out for traffic (and well, movie sets I guess).

Reserved for well... emergencies. I think they said this guy was a bomb technician, on his way to check out a suspicious package at a federal building.

These "donkies" (Prince and my brother included) put their life on the line every day so that someone can be there to save our a$$es when it hits the fan. Nobody's perfect.

I think my brother calls it Code 3 in Metro PD. Emergency situation allowing you to blow red lights, but you're supposed to watch out for traffic (and well, movie sets I guess).

Reserved for well... emergencies. I think they said this guy was a bomb technician, on his way to check out a suspicious package at a federal building.

These "donkies" (Prince and my brother included) put their life on the line every day so that someone can be there to save our a$$es when it hits the fan. Nobody's perfect.

I agree they are here for our safety, but that is the key word our safety, not even checking to see if it was clear is not keepin us safe. I guess I have a bad spot for that because the wife Tboned a cop that came out of nowhere, he said the intersection was clear, well i guess if you get tboned it wasnt that clear, needless to say she was charged and we payed for the cop car. Well insurance paid and our rate went up. It even said x amount for so many months to pay for 9k worth of damage.

It just hit a nerve is all, but was interesting to see live. Kind of curious as to why the officer didnt think anything about the semi coming at him head on???

Finishing my rant, insurance took the statement from officer we never told our side of story just got the increase??? Thanks for listening lol

dogofwar

CCA Members
I've got a "suspicious package" for Megan Fox... ;)

chris_todd

Members
What cracks me up is that it's obvious from the video Bumblebee doesn't have anti-lock brakes... four wheel lockup (or, at least, the two you can see, I can only assume the left sides locked up, too). Some stunt driver, LOL. Wonder if his insurance rates will go up?

Tony

I agree they are here for our safety, but that is the key word our safety, not even checking to see if it was clear is not keepin us safe. I guess I have a bad spot for that because the wife Tboned a cop that came out of nowhere, he said the intersection was clear, well i guess if you get tboned it wasnt that clear, needless to say she was charged and we payed for the cop car. Well insurance paid and our rate went up. It even said x amount for so many months to pay for 9k worth of damage.

It just hit a nerve is all, but was interesting to see live. Kind of curious as to why the officer didnt think anything about the semi coming at him head on???

Finishing my rant, insurance took the statement from officer we never told our side of story just got the increase??? Thanks for listening lol

Dude, that sucks. I would have thought that they handle blame on accidents like that separately. Yeah, I'd be bitter as well.

From my end, it just touched a nerve because I know what my little brother goes through on a day to day basis and all the folks that don't realize/appreciate it and hate on cops.

It's sad, but in today's times, being an officer is a thankless job.

Tony

I've got a "suspicious package" for Megan Fox... ;)

NICE.

What cracks me up is that it's obvious from the video Bumblebee doesn't have anti-lock brakes... four wheel lockup (or, at least, the two you can see, I can only assume the left sides locked up, too). Some stunt driver, LOL. Wonder if his insurance rates will go up?

Dude.. that's crazy about the brakes...??? Didn't notice that.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Dude, that sucks. I would have thought that they handle blame on accidents like that separately. Yeah, I'd be bitter as well.

From my end, it just touched a nerve because I know what my little brother goes through on a day to day basis and all the folks that don't realize/appreciate it and hate on cops.

It's sad, but in today's times, being an officer is a thankless job.
TONY LOOK AT IT THIS WAY YOUR BROTHER IS A GREAT GUY DOING A GREAT SERVICE. HOWEVER JUST LIKE A BAD APPLE ...ALL IT TAKES IS ONE TOO MESS IT UP FOR THE REST. AT 41 IVE BEEN ON MORE "DWB'S" THEN I CAN COUNT. I HONESTLY DONT TRUST THE BOYS IN BLUE EITHER AND I HAVE MORE THEN 3 FRIENDS THAT ARE OFFICERS, FBI AND SECRET SERVICE. SADLY I FIND INSTEAD OF PROTECT AND SERVE ITS HARASS AND UNNERVE. I HAVE EVEN GONE AS FAR AS INSTRUCTED MY SON WHAT TO DO IF HE GETS PULLED OVER. 1) CALL MY/MOMS CELL AND PLACE YOUR PHONE ON THE SEAT BESIDE YOU(CONVO WILL BE RECORDED) 2) BE POLITE /RESPECTFUL AND KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE THEY CAN BE SEEN (ON THE WHEEL ;)). ITS SAD I SHOULD EVEN HAVE TO TEACH HIM HOW TO NOT BE BOTHERED BY THOSE SWORN TO PROTECT HIM BUT I DO AND I WILL ;). NOW ON DIFFERENT NOTE I MISSED THE BRAKES TOO :eek: :D!