• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Buenos Aires tetras

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Trust me on this

There are some things you don't want to know. Fortunately HSUS and PETA have bigger fish to fry. Oops, maybe not the best analogy, but coercive doesn't begin to describe the infamous Horos technique. I mean Barry Manilow songs 24/7?! I tried to tell him it was Barry White he was after but no good, and hat's only the beginning. On the upside, having survived this cruel and most unnatural selection, the resulting juveniles are basically bomb-proof.

--

:D

rich_one

Members
There are some things you don't want to know. Fortunately HSUS and PETA have bigger fish to fry. Oops, maybe not the best analogy, but coercive doesn't begin to describe the infamous Horos technique. I mean Barry Manilow songs 24/7?! I tried to tell him it was Barry White he was after but no good, and hat's only the beginning. On the upside, having survived this cruel and most unnatural selection, the resulting juveniles are basically bomb-proof.

--

:D
ROFLMAO!!!

-Rich