• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Breeding Pair of Pure Midas

ErnieG

Members
Breeding pair of Pure midas that i purchase from Jeff Rapps, These guys are nice they bred 2weeks and eat the babies 1day after they hatched. They are ready to breed again both tubes are dropping but my wife wants a community tank so they are forsale. Asking $100 for the pair if interested call or text me at 410-800-9742.

DSCN3096.jpg

DSCN3097.jpg

turfboss

Members
was not suggesting there was anything wrong with the price - i think if you can get that kind of pricing you should breed them to sell more.

ErnieG

Members
They just bred again and the babies are ready to free swim, once the babies are ready to free swim i will sell the pair. @Jon the male is 5inch and the female is 4.5inch.

ErnieG

Members
Update Pic

The fry are ready to free swim. once that happens i will sell them. these guys are becoming a great parents and will make a great addition to a collection, And they are pure to boot.

DSCN3158.jpg

DSCN3159.jpg

DSCN3157.jpg