• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Breeding pair of exc. Festae, Richmond VA - pu only

freebyrd

Members
I have a magnificent breeding pair of Ecuadorian excichlasoma festae, for sale. They have spawned for me several times the last being about 3 weeks ago. They eat pellets great and are about 6-7" the male is golden yellow 95% of the time showing off for the lady. You won't find a better young pair!

These guys are extremely rare and the strain is pure, pictures don't do them justice.

Asking $300 firm. They must go to a tank dedicated to the pair...for the right price I will let their 125g tank, stand, light, and filters go with them.
IMG_20130602_222104_054.jpg

IMG_20130602_222145_663.jpg

IMG_20130602_222048_876.jpg

I have many more pictures and can take video at the buyers request. I'm only selling to reduce the cost of my fishroom. Pm me with any questions please and thank you!

blkmjk

Members
What are you making room for Adam? Beautiful pair! If you haven't met Adam I can personally vouch for the quality of these Fish. They are stunning in person. One of the best looking males I have ever seen.

Drew

freebyrd

Members
Thanks for the kind words Drew.

Dan they are expensive, but they cannot easily be replaced, there is a ban of exportation of wildlife from Ecuador.

Owens

Members
Amazing festae, one of my favorite species easy.

Sent from my VS840 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Davey_8313

Members
Definitely nice pair, man. Be great in my 150. Except I could only buy them if you took payments, lol. Good luck.

SAMSUNG S4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App