• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Blue babies of the darkside

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I don't spend much time near their tank so they tend to stress when I'm around. In this 1 min video you can see how the blue fades from me being in there face. It's usually not this bad but I think the red eye of the camera was feaking them out. The blues are amazing when I view them from across the room. Thanks to Mike Gray I have some nice firefin comps growing out to join them.

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A9tUqNr-NIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A9tUqNr-NIU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Wow!!! They're lookin great!!! 2 of those were mine also, traded them to Pat for a tank. They appear to be in great shape, they're like blimp's with fins!!! Mine are lookin good too, I've been meaning to get some shots of them but never find the time. I have to sit in front of the tank for a long time with the camera in hand before they'll even come out from behind the rocks. If I don't have the camera, within 10 seconds they're all out from hiding and right up by the glass admiring their extra handsome keeper ;)

Looks great man!!!

Been a long time since I heard the Scorpions!!!

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
No idea, they are about 1.5yr old. I'm not sure if that is old enough to sex them. In the last month I've noticed some nipped fins so I guess they are starting to get old enough. 9 in the colony.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Totally awesome setup, bro. You're right, the blues are awesome.

How big is the tank? 75?