• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bloat

rob3rtphan

Members
So one of my flameback cichlid pass away with bloat, but it was kind of strange how it happen. He bloated up just today and not long after he sat at the bottom and started acting crazy, then lots of air bubble came out of him. The bubble had cause his side to explode thus releasing the air trap in him. Sad. But now treating the whole tank.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

vinman

Members
Threat the water with metro and feed metro flakes I get my supplys from John at Jehm co 1 800 521 6258.

YSS

Members
So one of my flameback cichlid pass away with bloat, but it was kind of strange how it happen. He bloated up just today and not long after he sat at the bottom and started acting crazy, then lots of air bubble came out of him. The bubble had cause his side to explode thus releasing the air trap in him. Sad. But now treating the whole tank.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

This doesn't sound right. The fish with bloat don't explode and it takes days before they die from it. I have heard that frontosas have issues with air bubbles now and then but that's not parasite related.