• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Biotope Is Coming

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Members, be on the look out for the latest Biotope.

Thats right, I have just mailed the latest edition of the Biotope.

This edition includes:

1) an article from our featured speaker in June: Tim Nurse. Diving Kambwimba
2) an article from our own nationally published member Bob Bock : A CCA Member Profile. Sarah Henkel.
3) an article from Andrew Blumhagen : The Kingfish, An Endangered Species? About Ray Lucus
4) an article from Michael Hill : Me and the Hobby. How he got into the hobby.
and the usual
Message from the Prez and more.

A big You ask, "how do I get a copy if I am not a member?" Well, all you need to do is join The Capital Cichlid Association today and yours will be in the mail right away. That's right, I will personally put it the mail and even autograph it if you wish. So join right now, don't wait till they are gone.

And remember we always need articles.

</span></span>

Tim

Members
<span style="font-family:Georgia">You ask, "how do I get a copy if I am not a member?" Well, all you need to do is join The Capital Cichlid Association today and yours will be in the mail right away. That's right, I will personally put it the mail and even autograph it if you wish. So join right now, don't wait till they are gone.

</span>
[/b]

Was mine autographed? :rolleyes:
Tim

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tim did it make it that far north yet? I had some geese come over the other day. Could have sent it with them?

Did everyone get your Biotope?

Charlutz

Members
I got mine and read it cover to cover last night. Good stuff. Thanks to all who contributed. Your hard work shows. :jumpy:

(I'm going to keep using jumpy girl to show approval til we get a thumbs up smiley!)