• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

BFD5 Photo Thread

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Post all of your photos from the BFD here.
Please post the photos, not links to other sites.
We want to see them.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Please folks take and post pictures, especially ones that we can share with sponsors, future attendees, etc.!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yep, show people what they missed as well as sharing with those where were there.
Photos do not have to just be fish. Show everyone having a great time or what you liked.
One thing I need for next year is a photo from up high early during the Market place.
Show people the crowd and how much they may have missed if they did not go.

dogofwar

CCA Members
As many people as attend The Big Fish Deal and as much as it's grown, we still only attract a very small percentage of fishkeepers in the area. I think folks are hesitant to come to an event (or a CCA meeting) because they're uncertain of what to expect. Lots of pictures of lots of people having a weekend of fish, friends and fun can help convince folks to come join us :)

Matt

Yep, show people what they missed as well as sharing with those where were there.
Photos do not have to just be fish. Show everyone having a great time or what you liked.
One thing I need for next year is a photo from up high early during the Market place.
Show people the crowd and how much they may have missed if they did not go.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Please post up whatever pictures you can over the weekend. We always try to have an official photographer, but posting up in the forum works better.

lkelly

Members
vacation-walley-matte-today-150527_25aa56597af71bd8b926763d3272e7cd.today-inline-large.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, these may be repeats, but here goes some.

Not in order either.

IMG_0057_zps6u5pkqrj.jpg

Larry and CC

IMG_0058_zps9m6ykhxr.jpg

Before the Kids got there.

IMG_0061_zpsun6xgkbk.jpg

IMG_0062_zpsl96dnw53.jpg

Matt getting the kids ready