• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Best prices

verbal

CCA Members
Pool filter sand is usually the cheapest way to get substrate. Any pool supply store will carry it.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Or become a CCA member and I'd bet that someone most likely has some spare that they'd share with a member :)

Matt

Hannibal

Members
Or become a CCA member and I'd bet that someone most likely has some spare that they'd share with a member :)

Matt

Correct! Not sure what colors I have left but I have a few 5 gallon buckets that were at least 3/4 of the way full of gravel.

Sped89

Members
What color are you looking for, if you're wanting gravel? I've got some natural out in the shed and some other color. If actually interested in gravel, I will go look.

daninmd

Members
A paid member of CCA ($20 a year) is what Matt was referring to, not a forum member to post to the website.

That's so weird an hour ago you didn't have a green dot. Only reason I noticed is because this was the first I have heard of the green dot thing. You learn something new everyday......if someone's explains what this bump thing means today then I can go tomorrow without learning anything new and still be okay.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
Looks like (according to the spreadsheet that I have) you are a CCA member, Brandon (family membership expiring in April 2014).

At least the desktop version of the CCA forum shows otherwise. I'll see if I can get that fixed...

Matt

Hannibal

Members
I have a 5 gallon bucket of blue and a 5 gallon bucket of black and white, with some pink on top of it (not much pink).

If you want either or both let me know and they are yours. Free of charge. I do however live way up north in Carroll county so I would bring it to the Christmas party or the Jan meeting.