• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Belichick Taping Since 2000!!

SteelFist

Members
Senator Arlen Specter had an unofficial meeting Comissioner Goodell yesterday and it was confirmed that the Patriots have been taping since the year 2000. The senator said they had taped games vs the Steelers in October 2004 (in which the Pats lost) and Jan 2005 (AFC Championship in which the Pats won).

Its funny, because for years Hines Ward has been saying it seemed as though the Patriots knew everything they were doing :lol:

WHO CARES!!!! Lets concentrate on the homeless or health care or something that ten years from now might matter....for that matter one year from now.....

DeeCee

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Robert Peterson @ Feb 14 2008, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
WHO CARES!!!! Lets concentrate on the homeless or health care or something that ten years from now might matter....for that matter one year from now.....[/b]

Isn't that what Politics is for? I've got the TV for that~~
Have to admit that I love watching the debates though...... :blush:

DC

I have nothing against the debates either....watching most of these politicians try to speak to things that are completely out of their depth....kind of like watching some of the Clemens/McNamee interrogations yesterday....pretty pointless and the politicians involved used their time more as a pulpit than to really accomplish anything although there was one ray of intelligence asking why they(the committee) was using their time to concentrate solely on Clemens as a part of the Mitchell report and not concentrating more on Bud Selig(Commissioner of Baseball) and Senator Mitchell(for the flaws and holes that the report has been shown to have) IF they were even going to touch on the topic at all.....I just think that its ridiculous that a Senator that should be working on things for the state of Pennsylvania would demand in public the time to speak to the commissioner of the NFL about some videotaping during a GAME.....even if he is a fan. The Patriots cheated.....ok, next. Clemens probably cheated(awaiting tests on the purported evidence at the lab), America cheated its anything but upperclass(recently ranked the absolute bottom of the pile in Healthcare in a study of industrialized nations) Sorry if it frustrates me to see so much attention given this matter in public forum.....I almost would rather hear about the trials and tribulations of Britney Spears....

longstocking

Members
ok... not to jump on toes BUT....

THe fact is football is an american sport that the PEOPLE enjoy. so... WE care :) Some times people need a break from their dailey lives and the politics in life. If I don't have fun in life... what is the point?

Like I said... it was obvious to me... that's why I don't like them and glad they lost ! ha !

JustRon

Members
OK, Britney Spears WAS hot, I saw her without cover, she is NOT hot. She is a bit freaky, but NOT in a nice way, I will save that for Angelina Jolie.

SteelFist

Members
:happy0100: <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Feb 14 2008, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ok... not to jump on toes BUT....

THe fact is football is an american sport that the PEOPLE enjoy. so... WE care :) Some times people need a break from their dailey lives and the politics in life. If I don't have fun in life... what is the point?

Like I said... it was obvious to me... that's why I don't like them and glad they lost ! ha ![/b]

:happy0100: I agree!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustRon @ Feb 14 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OK, Britney Spears WAS hot, I saw her without cover, she is NOT hot. She is a bit freaky, but NOT in a nice way, I will save that for Angelina Jolie.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: !

If Britney was an African Cichlid wouldn't she be called,

a Hobochromis looseobates HanzBiatch AlwaysonherFlameback from the Crimson neck lake in Malawi??? :jumpy:

Just kidding in case I may have offended anyone. ;) It was a joke people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lighten up :p

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Feb 21 2008, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustRon @ Feb 14 2008, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OK, Britney Spears WAS hot, I saw her without cover, she is NOT hot. She is a bit freaky, but NOT in a nice way, I will save that for Angelina Jolie.[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: !

If Britney was an African Cichlid wouldn't she be called,

a Hobochromis looseobates HanzBiatch AlwaysonherFlameback from the Crimson neck lake in Malawi??? :jumpy:

Just kidding in case I may have offended anyone. ;) It was a joke people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lighten up :p
[/b][/quote]

OOps....I did it again! Didn't Britney have a song named after that title? :D