• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Beam works problem

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Houston you have a problem

Sounds like a short. The good news is that your unending aquatic dilemma has become of interest to certain parties who'll be contacting you shortly to discuss possible serialization of your travails for a virtual TV show tentatively called, As the Bio-wheel Turns or alternately, Tanks of our Lives. Just be sure you get a percentage of gross rather than net proceeds.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Sounds like a short. The good news is that your unending aquatic dilemma has become of interest to certain parties who'll be contacting you shortly to discuss possible serialization of your travails for a virtual TV show tentatively called, As the Bio-wheel Turns or alternately, Tanks of our Lives. Just be sure you get a percentage of gross rather than net proceeds.
:D priceless!

fischfan13

Banned
Tough company to deal with.
I recently spoke to someone who purchased lighting from there as well...so far he is happy. If you do a Google Search and check with the BBB you will find some problems.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Tough company to deal with.
I recently spoke to someone who purchased lighting from there as well...so far he is happy. If you do a Google Search and check with the BBB you will find some problems.

Very true, but most of the complaints go back years from when they made high wattage fixtures with inadequate fans. There have been mixed reviews with the Beamswork LEDs. I own two 36" Beamsworks. So far I have not had any problems. On the other hand, one of my Deep Blue fixtures has a short and the LEDS on it don't come on. Nothing man made is perfect.

At least the Beamswork fixtures are relatively inexpensive.

rsretep

Members
I have been using their lights for years with no problems other than an occasional bulb burning out...good luck cameron

turfboss

Members
I just read parts of this forum when I am down cause by the time I get done I am laughing so hard I have forgotten what was bothering me in the first place - hummm - "Tanks of our Lives" - sounds familiar - but the reality show was what really got me - and Cameron is so young that series will be on forever.