• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Baltimore National Aquarium $8 ticket - Friday only

TheWire

Members
It started again. From September to March every year, Baltimore National Aquarium offering $8 per ticket (aquarium only). Ticket is for any Friday after 5pm.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yeah, I was there today and the Dolphin show, Jelly fish exhibit, Australia exhibit, and 4D Movie was Awesome. Of course the rest of the Aquarium was beautiful including the Coral Reef area, but there were hardly any African Cichlids anywhere.

There was just 1 or 2 little tanks and that's it, but the Baltimore Aquarium experience is worth every penny.

RM

TheWire

Members
Thanks for the heads up i have been meaning to go this will make it much cheaper!

$25+ for a family of 3 is way cheaper than $25 for 1 ticket LOL..but you will have to deal with some crowds...i think the crowd is about the same if you are paying full price..

dogofwar

CCA Members
The year pass is the best deal - just $99 for a family of three for renewal.

My daughter and I go a couple of times per month, usually on Sunday when (street) parking is free. They recently opened a childrens area with all sorts of activities. My daughter (who's 4) loves it.

Matt