• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Bah ... Bad Timing

Cyianara69

Members
Talk about bad timing, my second pair of angelfish decided that they would do their thing this past Sunday. Not only that, but they manage to get it right and about 3/4 of the eggs are wigglers. Lift off day would be either Saturday or Sunday and of course, we go on vacation to sunny Florida on Saturday ...... oh well, I see no hope of survival for the fry since we won't be back till Friday ...... :wacko:

mchambers

Former CCA member
I recently went away for 5 days with rainbow cichlid wrigglers about to become free swimmers. I put an Eheim autofeeder on the tank, dispensing a small size of Golden Pearls 4 times a day. It worked for me. Don't know if the GPs were necessary or not.

Greengirl

Members
That happened to me. They did all the moves before I left for four days, but in the end it was just a tease. I had a fish sitter check, but they didn't do anything. No eggs, no fry. Lame