• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Back From South America

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
That's weird... I CAN see them :)

I'm envious !

Some day... over the rainbow ! ha

Going to St. Lucia or St. Kitts this year for our travels ! I can' t wait ![/b]

I can see them on my screen. That's really weird. :wacko:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
OK HOW ABOUT NOW???

677622915110_0_ALB.jpg

477622915110_0_ALB.jpg

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Sucks!

I spoke to Kodak and they said that I can not copy image location and repaste it the way Photobucket does it. So I went to a separate computer and copied the properties of the pic and then pasted it to the Insert Image button and entered the properties URL. The picture came up on that separate computer, but now you're telling me it doesn't work. DARN!!!

Can you see me now???
677622915110_0_ALB.jpg

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Do you really see all the pix now?

And yes I did notice that my Marine boy dolphin pic is now gone.

animicrazy

Members
Only dog pics for me.

The foremost authority on these issues has informed me that if anyone can see them then it is not a network issue.

Possibilities: Browser settings; quotas from repository; permissions in repository settings; excessive use of hallucinogens.

P.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
HA!!!!!!!

OK, looks like I'll have to transfer everything over to PhotoBucket.

Alright, here ya go......finally.

763891915110_0_ALB.jpg

967902915110_0_ALB.jpg

845561915110_0_ALB.jpg

297291915110_0_ALB.jpg

I'm done! Exausted to say the least, maybe it was the mushrooms (hallucinogens) in the pizza ;)

DeeCee

Members
I see everything EXCEPT for one of the signature pix too!

Mr Ricardo, give it up & get a Photobucket! Heee heee!

DC

Sonny Disposition

Nice pictures, Richard. Now, for the really important question: did you bring back any fish?

HA!!!!!!!

OK, looks like I'll have to transfer everything over to PhotoBucket.

Alright, here ya go......finally.

I'm done! Exausted to say the least, maybe it was the mushrooms (hallucinogens) in the pizza ;)[/b]

mscichlid

Founder
The really important question is ....Can I go with you guys next year? But we'll have to stop at every ditch along the way. I hope your family understands all the fish buckets and water changes we accumilate along the way.

Hasta la vista, mi amigo!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I am so glad you guys can see the pictures.
KodakGallery SUCKSSSSSSSS :FIREdevil: :angry3: :angry3: :angry3:

I can't believe all the trouble I went through! Let me just say, their customer service couldn't help either, that's not good. Simply terrible! :smashfreakB:

Well, now I can float away into the sunset;) :beamup:

Oops, I forgot....I have to go remove all the nitrogenous wastes from all my tanks and make sure I maintain the proper water hardness too. :wacko:

animicrazy

Members
Thanks Richard for the great pics; seems that the 'magic shroms' didn't have too long of an effect.

Next time you order pizza you might want to try another place - or not - it's been fun !!!

Does anyone really care who wrote this?