• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Baby on the way; apparently fishroom not suitable as nursery

Need to temporarily downsize my modest fishroom to make way for a nursery, as my wife and I have a baby boy on the way! (Names under consideration include Pseudotropheus, Eheim and L115.)

For now, here's what I'm looking to sell--
3 Aquaclear 50 HOB filters-- $15 each, or $40 for all three
5 Pseudomugil Gertrudae blue-eyed rainbowfish-- $25 for the group
5 Pseudomugil Signifier blue-eyed rainbowfish-- $25 for the group
4 Aspidoras CW52-- $20 for the group
8 Pygmy cories-- $15 for the group
6 Emperor tetras-- $10 for the group
8 Emerald eye rasboras-- $10 for the group
4 Corydoras elegans-- $10 for the group
4 Spotted cories-- $10 for the group

Feel free to make me an offer! Can bring to the Jan. 3 PVAS meeting or Jan. 10 CCA meeting. Or you can pick up at my place in Tenleytown.

Shawnc

Members
I already posted on the PVAS site but I will be at the 1/3 PVAS meeting and will take the pygmy and elegans cory groups... Thanks

Congratutions on the upcoming birth of your son. There is no better reason to downsize a fishroom.

Thanks,
Shawn

Shawn Carlson

Becca

Members
Congratulations! I will take the emperor tetras and emerald eyes if no one else is interested. I'll be at the CCA meeting

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

clearsky5

CCA Members
Left you a message on the pvas site...
would like the 3 aquaclears
thanks
david

ps... will be at the pvas meeting saturday

Thanks for the congrats, everybody! I've PMed those of you with first dibs on what's for sale. Still available are the 4 Aspidoras CW52 ($20).