• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Awesome fish FS!!!! Big HAP

F8LBITE

Members
Ok this guy is one of my favorite fish but he's picking on my oldest most favorite fish so he has to go. Not really sure what he is exactly, he looks just like my Placidochromis Electra in the face and even has a black stripe that goes through his eye (depending on mood) but he could also be a Protomelas Tangerine Tiger. As you can see his fins are perfect and has a bright blue head with a greenish/yellow body with blue fins. $45 or trade.

september2009037.jpg

september2009034.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

DSC01556.jpg

your fish

yea, i'm interested in your fish
i bought the other 2 from you a few months ago
give me a call or text
703-981-1905
dave
peacockobsessed

Hey dude did you get that fish from me? I believe it is a placidochromis electra if you did. My tangerine tigers have a reddish anal fin... That guy must be huge b/c he did fool me for a protomelas species.. LOL

F8LBITE

Members
No I got him locally a while back. That would explain why he was beating my P Electra up so bad, they had the exact same face and this guy was gunning for him every chance he got. James you got any fully colored up Fosso's available?