• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Avoiding Divorce Sale Part 2...Fish

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Good looking pics guys. Thanks

No prob hey and this awesome female
Settled in and looks awesome
EC7136BD-0CA7-47FB-A8FA-707768C1E860.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

olzkool

Members
I also have at least 40 fry that were in the bags when I got them. It's a mix of everything. Probably some cobue, hara, mphanga, chewere, etc. $20 for all of them

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I also have at least 40 fry that were in the bags when I got them. It's a mix of everything. Probably some cobue, hara, mphanga, chewere, etc. $20 for all of them

What that's a crazy good price...too bad I don't have any space for more...wife might divorce me (remember they were talking to each other about how we are taking over "their" homes)lol

frankoq

Members
I usually sneak in fish via the back door. :)
I think this summer, a tank rack will magically appear in the basement.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I usually sneak in fish via the back door. :)
I think this summer, a tank rack will magically appear in the basement.

I have a tank rack (not fully stocked yet but had to move everything in this small room We have. I promised no more tanks in the rest of the house with exceptions for the 125 I just got.

olzkool

Members
Frank I think most are gone. I may have one male left around 2.5" i would have to check tonight. i also have 2 smaller ones in the growout tank that haven't been sexed. You can have the growouts. I told you when you were there you were entitled to 2 from your fish purchase. I have fry from my group ( you seen how rediculous my male is) if you wanted to wait for those as well.

frankoq

Members
Frank I think most are gone. I may have one male left around 2.5" i would have to check tonight. i also have 2 smaller ones in the growout tank that haven't been sexed. You can have the growouts. I told you when you were there you were entitled to 2 from your fish purchase. I have fry from my group ( you seen how rediculous my male is) if you wanted to wait for those as well.

Thanks. I can wait for fry from your group. That will give me time to build my fish rack and pray it stays. LOL. My wife must be secretly in contact with yours.

olzkool

Members
Update:

Mphanga are all gone

Coube are slim. Maybe a couple males and a handful of females.

Took inventory of these guys:

Rusties: 24 count. Includes all sizes except growouts. There are a lot of large and a few XL's in the colony. Take the whole colony for $175

Acei: 32 count. Includes all sizes except growouts. Also includes some XL. Take the whole colony for $175

Take both the Rusty and Acei for $325
Those who know these fish know they are not your everyday Rusty and Acei. They are exceptional strains. At this price they are only approximately $5.75 ea. This is a steal. These prices are ONLY for the lots and NOT for individual buys. All previously stated prices still apply for all other purchases. I am listing them at this price for the lots because I told my wife I would get rid of these, and getting them gone, along with the tanks, is my only shot to make her happy. I would like to keep my word and by doing so, stand a decent chance at keeping my original breeding stock and my wife lol. If they don't go soon I have a couple of friends in the wholesale business I could sell them to but I would much rather keep them in the club.

Last edited:

olzkool

Members
And for those of you who know my original groups......and want them......please no siding with the wife and cheering her on so you can see "Part 3" on the boards lol.

olzkool

Members
Need these gone. Rusty and acei group reduced to $150 ea. Thats around $5 ea.
growouts $2 ea. This is a heck of a deal. If they don't sell this weekend they are going to my wholesaler or the Lfs where they will become $15- $20 a piece. Scoop em up now before they are gone.

olzkool

Members
Somebody buy these beautiful fish. I need them gone. A few different stores want them for decent money but all will only give store credit. Obviously my situation would not benefit from store credit because if I buy more stuff I would be defeating the purpose. Make an offer