• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

cyradis4

Members
Hi!

Is this Avatar Change Day or something? Everyone seems to have done it! Well, ok, not EVERYONE. Just lots of people!

Amanda.

DeeCee

Members
HA, I noticed your little pigtail girl is missing too, Sarah. We can only handle so many changes at once you know. Now, if you were to get a picture of yourself with a couple of pigtails out each side of your head and use it for an avatar then I would be sure it's still our little Longstocking! You can even keep the snorkel on if you insist ;)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
HA, I noticed your little pigtail girl is missing too, Sarah. We can only handle so many changes at once you know. Now, if you were to get a picture of yourself with a couple of pigtails out each side of your head and use it for an avatar then I would be sure it's still our little Longstocking! You can even keep the snorkel on if you insist ;)[/b]
Hate to agree with DeeCee but bring back the pigtails.

George

Charlutz

Members
LOL... I did becasue c-f is now allowing avatars :) FINALLY! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :jumping0045: :party0018:[/b]

Except for the fact that the CF limits avatars to 80x80 pixels and my buescheri is 100x62. Gonna have to find some time to resize him. :mad0259: :sad0121: I don't have photoshop and used the simple avatar tool on photobucket to size it the first time, but I don't think it will let me choose 80x80. Anyone have a simple free program for a computer image idiot to resize an avatar?

longstocking

Members
Charlie.jpg

There ya go charlie ... resized for ya :)