• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Auction entries

Jefft

Members
I have all my stuff registered for the auction how bout all yall???

12 bags of 6 Rusties per bag from two different spawnings. Minimum of 6 bags of 6 Yellow Tail acei, 1 bag of 6 Red Empress looking forward to seeing everyone. Anyone know where to find the auction details like the rules seller club slip etc.?

chriscoli

Administrator
Wow, that is a lot of bags of each fish! It's possible that some of those might not sell if you put them all in the same auction. Are you able to hold any back to sell at the Aquamania Marketplace?

verbal

CCA Members
I have all my stuff registered for the auction how bout all yall???

12 bags of 6 Rusties per bag from two different spawnings. Minimum of 6 bags of 6 Yellow Tail acei, 1 bag of 6 Red Empress looking forward to seeing everyone. Anyone know where to find the auction details like the rules seller club slip etc.?

Here are the rules:

http://www.capitalcichlids.org/?pageid=miniauction

You are over the minimum of 15 items. Even there wasn't the max, you are going to kill interest with so many of the same items in a mini-auction. I would bring 3 bags of 8 acei and 4 bags of 8 to 10 rusties, if I were you.

Also since you are bringing so many small fish, you probably want to include a picture of your adults on the auction label. It really helps for the more common fish to see that they come from good adult stock.

You may have seen Matt Quinn make one or two posts about this aquamania thing next month, with a marketplace table for club members. Or you may have enough stuff to do your own table.

Jefft

Members
Not really I tried to work out a deal with my LFS to give them everything spawned in my tanks for 2 a head and then credit me that $$ towards trade for goods at their whole sale cost but the owners just give me the run around. You will see them tomorrow everything I have is pure bred and beautiful. I sold tons to two new members last Sunday but I dont have anymore tank space as of yet. I will hopefully get BAP points for 6 spawns tomorrow from the fish I have but who knows you know how that has been up to this point. Anyway I have not yet been able to add the 125 g to 180 g I have been dreaming of as of yet and have not been able to add another 2 or 3 40 gs .. So I am gonna have to take a bite on this one just to lear out for all the fry I have coming along. I have a net full of about 200 ahili and metriaclimia elongatus and every colony I have has females ready to be stripped on Sunday so time to let these guys go.

Jefft

Members
Yes I am well aware of the photo label thing and I do it for all my bags the pictures which will be on the bags are featured on the items I have placed in the group auction site.. So 15 items is the "maximum" not the minimum is it? Bummer .. ohh well.. I will have to look into the details of the aquamania.. But I didnt want to have to travel and generally these things are so far out of town you need a hotel room.

verbal

CCA Members
It is in Gaithersburg, MD. Maybe 10 minutes further from you, but this is an example of the convention coming to us :)

http://capitalcichlids.org/aquamania/

Yes I am well aware of the photo label thing and I do it for all my bags the pictures which will be on the bags are featured on the items I have placed in the group auction site.. So 15 items is the "maximum" not the minimum is it? Bummer .. ohh well.. I will have to look into the details of the aquamania.. But I didnt want to have to travel and generally these things are so far out of town you need a hotel room.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I agree with the others. Even if there was not a max of 15 you would be way over with one type of fish.
Remember this is aerating auction. Not as many people to bid.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jefft

Members
Anyone have any idea how to eliminate the entries I have put on my group auctions so I don't get penalized?

chriscoli

Administrator
go back to the place where you add new items on My Group Auctions. You should see the list of items you added. Click on the red "x" to the left of each item you want to remove.

Jefft

Members
I can get back to add more items but on that screen I only have the add options and browse for photos for a new auction entry no listing of what I have put in or a way to delete anything If one of you admins have the power take out my red Empress and leave me with 6 bags of yellow tail acei and 6 bags of rusties.