• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Attack Fish!!!

fischfan13

Banned
Good Video and great looking Comp...I think that a little Stevie Ray Vaughan would have been neat.
Maybe some Rude Mood.:D

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Thanks!!!

I love SRV, figured since the comp's look so grumpy that MuDvAyNe's song Happy?! would be a nice contrast. :)

Spine

Members
Nice fish. I cranked the music also
I just got a hair cut so I had to tie a T-shirt to my head so I could pretend to do hair whips.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

That's Awesome Kev!!! :) I knew we were long lost brothers, glad we finally found each other after all these years!!! Glad you enjoyed the vid and lookin forward to hangin with ya at Julies.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Thanks Stacy!!!

Pat, so far the only thing he does is play "peek a boo" from behind the rocks. He also likes to attack me and the mag float. I found out about the "attack trick" when I reached in the tank to wipe some algae off the glass so I could see his female fanning her eggs inside the cave... I saw a blur and felt the bite!!! He actually had me bleeding pretty good. After I got thru cussing him, I started to realize just how proud of him I was. He's a good Husband and Father. ;)

longstocking

Members
lol not into rock although my husband is...

You will have to listen to classical if you ever visit my fishroom :p

Very cool fish Mike.... loads of personality. He must have been interestng to keep when you first got him :lol:

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Thanks!!!

Sarah, I really love this fish... he's the coolest!!! As far as listening to classical "if" I ever visit your fishroom... Sounds like an invite to me, I'll have to take you up on that one of these days ;)

Jose, He's generally very shy. Spends most of his time hiding out in the back of the tank. After they spawn is when he gets real aggressive, although he'll usually come out and go after the mag float if I move it. When the female is guarding eggs in her cave is when he's PSYCHO!!!!