• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Arthur's coming!

chriscoli

Administrator
Get ready to do your waterchanges, folks! Tropical storm Arthur might be making an appearance this holiday weekend.

It'll be interesting to see if we get enough of a barometric pressure drop to induce spawning.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Gosh, I thought this thread was going to be about Arthur "Red Kahuna" Keller and keeping and breeding corydoras. But I suppose it is related. Having said that, I've never really seen a lot of correlation between barometric pressure and breeding activity.

Christine, you do realize that perhaps your priorities are misplaced when you're hoping for a tropical storm to hit us over a three day weekend?

Becca

Members
I have noticed a correlation, and I've been excited about the weather reports, too. Although, if I end up with more fry I'm going to need a bigger fish room :-/

chriscoli

Administrator
I've noticed a correlation with my C. anaeus, paleatus, and Ptycochromis oligacanthus.....

and yeah, Matt, I'll admit that is a little messed up.

kevin911

Members
Maybe I have a young mind but I was thinking about "Arthur" and "DW" lol

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App