• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aqueon Modular LED 48" Light Fixture

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriscoli

Administrator
Just make sure you read the Aquatraders return policy carefully. Out of the 3 lights I got from them, I've had to tape the transformer boxes back together with electrical tape (they do still work) and one of them has a row of LEDs thats out. I sent it back to be repaired but it's out again. 2 of the lights are still working fine. You get what you pay for with these.

Aquatraders.com I bought the freshwater version and just got them this morning....Their awesome

Are they dimmable and or color adjustments? I got the current ones a few weeks back. Love all the cool settings but needed three to light my 125. The third was free due to minor issues with the second.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Raven20

Members
The reviews on these lights are very good....or I wouldn't have bought them....There's always a few unhappy customer's out of 50

Raven20

Members
Are they dimmable and or color adjustments? I got the current ones a few weeks back. Love all the cool settings but needed three to light my 125. The third was free due to minor issues with the second.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

I don't have a dimmer switch..the fixture has 1 switch for all led's or the blue moonlights I have 2 48" on my 125

daninmd

Members
Just make sure you read the Aquatraders return policy carefully. Out of the 3 lights I got from them, I've had to tape the transformer boxes back together with electrical tape (they do still work) and one of them has a row of LEDs thats out. I sent it back to be repaired but it's out again. 2 of the lights are still working fine. You get what you pay for with these.

I have ordered two LED light fixtures from them in the past. both arrived in good condition and have been doing really well. They throw out a lot of light for the money. obviously not the top of line LED, but they look good and all my freshwater plants have been doing well with them.

Raven20

Members
I have ordered two LED light fixtures from them in the past. both arrived in good condition and have been doing really well. They throw out a lot of light for the money. obviously not the top of line LED, but they look good and all my freshwater plants have been doing well with them.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.