• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AquaMania2 BFD

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
AquaMania2 is coming !
Feb 28 - March 2

Watch here, FaceBook, and the CCA newsletter for updates and announcements.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm registered as well :)

Please folks, register (and reserve a room) early and often. It just takes a moment and will be good for you (hint: special raffles and promotions for those who register and book rooms early) and your club...

You know you're going :) Register today here: http://capitalcichlids.org/aquamania/?page_id=139

And please tell your friends from out-of-town clubs!

Matt

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I'm registered! I'll be booking a hotel room for 2 nights once I iron out some details.

F22

Members
Plan on being there as well. I will have tons of goodies for sale,

Let me know about special requests!

Mike
Crystal Water Aquatics

rich_one

Members
Plan on being there as well. I will have tons of goodies for sale,

Let me know about special requests!

Mike
Crystal Water Aquatics
Is there a website or forum where we can see what you sell? I tried Googling Crystal Water Aquatics, but didn't get anything. Thanks!

-Rich

F22

Members
Website isn't up quite yet. I originally started this company as aquarium maintenance but as luck would have it I have some great suppliers and I am turning the key on retail fish.

My Facebook page with in stock and preorder info will be up this weekend I will drop a link on this thread :)

@dogofwar, I am super excited you reached out to me and I will certainly bring some stuff to keep everyone really happy

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
Good stuff!

Mike - give me a call tonight and we can get plans for AquaMania finalized :)

Matt

Website isn't up quite yet. I originally started this company as aquarium maintenance but as luck would have it I have some great suppliers and I am turning the key on retail fish.

My Facebook page with in stock and preorder info will be up this weekend I will drop a link on this thread :)

@dogofwar, I am super excited you reached out to me and I will certainly bring some stuff to keep everyone really happy

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app