• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

AquaMania 2 Marketplace Pre-Sale List

Thanks for the info I have a current 125 stand but of course it doest not give you the clearance beneath it to add a second 125 I currently have 2 29s and i barely get the clearance for them underneath.

Jmty

Members
question the group order from kentfish still charges s&h had emailed and called but not answer yet any one knows how to do it,thanks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'll try to touch base with Michael O'Shea, the GB Coordinator. I know he was trying to get a hold of Ken.

Forester

Members
Here is a pic of some of the decorations $2-$8 for these decorations. The volcano has an air hose attachment so it could look kinda like a volcano exploding ;)

deco.jpg

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
More pics:
Large driftwood:
Fs 6.jpg

Oxydoras niger
fs1.jpg

fs5.jpg

Emperor 350
fs2.jpg

Synespilum
fs3.jpg

Small driftwood
fs4.jpg

And I've been asked by multiple people if this guy is for sale and I've changed my mind about it.
Flagtail prochilodus
fs7.jpg

Fs 6.jpg

fs1.jpg

fs2.jpg

fs3.jpg

fs4.jpg

fs5.jpg

fs7.jpg

How much for the large driftwood? Are all pleco caves the same? How bout that sponge filter preorder i mentioned from the other thread?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App