• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquafest Pics

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Yes, thank you Cristy

Also, thank you Bobby for all the pictures.
And thank you for leaving that ugly one out. That Patrichromis thing. lol

maddog10

Members
Looks very nice! Thanks guys!

I see I was again successful, and didn't get my picture taken!

If I ever decide to go on a murderous rampage, authorities will only be able to generate an artist's rendition (all part of the master plan).

I see I was again successful, and didn't get my picture taken![/b]

Wrong....
DSC_0374.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Okay, I kept seeing posts about "when are we going to have pictures"

Now that they are up, not many comments about them.

Lets hear it people.

Also if you have Aquafest pictures, get them together and lets give them to Cristy to get on there with the rest.
Bobby's award winning fish will not be messed with, but we could get more people shots on there if you guys have them.

Can also post more of them here.

I never had time for a camera that weekend but I kept seeing flashes going off.

If we put them on the web site then everyone can see CCA Pride.

Also looking for pictures from meetings.
Would like to start putting some of them on the web site also.

cyradis4

Members
I love the pics!

And Bobby was able to get a good one of my Blue Snakeskin discus! Which I've never managed to do.... All hail photograph king!

I took a few pics, didn't really turn out. Oh well, better next time!

Any chance of getting more of the none-award winning fish up on the site?

Later!
Amanda.

marge618

CCA member
WOW! I love the pictures. It's like being in front of the tanks at AquaFest again. What fun! The fish really show more colors when Bobby takes their pictures!!!
Thanks for posting 'all' of the winners... never before saw a good picture of any of my fish..
Marge

Sonny Disposition

I agree, Marge. Bobby, those pictures were really great. Thank you for doing all that work.

WOW! I love the pictures. It's like being in front of the tanks at AquaFest again. What fun! The fish really show more colors when Bobby takes their pictures!!!
Thanks for posting 'all' of the winners... never before saw a good picture of any of my fish..
Marge[/b]

DeeCee

Members
Oh man! Bobby, those pix are awesome. Now you've gone & made me drool all over my keyboard! :wub:
(at least I didn't do it in person at the show this year though, I always feel bad when I drool in tanks LOL)

Thanks for posting the pictures! :happy0100: :happy0100: :happy0100:

DC

maddog10

Members
I know what a lot of those looked like to start with, I bet you had blurry vision after a while. I get tired of looking at a shot after about 10 minutes. I know you had some time invested in final photos. Well at least during post processing you didn't have to crawl around on your knees. Thanks for doing those, it makes the club look good and it is appreciated!

Charlutz

Members
Thanks for the work on the pics Bobby. For those of us unable to make the show, the pics gave a good reference as to how big the show actually was. :character0272: