• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

aquabid

Jmty

Members
any one want to split this.
8 Laetacara araguaiae aka Buckelkoph. These are F1 from wild caught parents collected at Rio Verde, Araguaia basin. Fry for sale is 1 inch long and around 5 months old. Pictures are of actual parents of fry for sale. Shipping will be FedEx only. This time of year, because of cold weather I will only ship overnight, but also FedEx ground to some states close to Illinois, where ground comes next day. Both ways will have live delivery guarantee, and there will be no charge for box, heat packs and all other shipping materials. In case of extremely cold weather, I will hold the package and ship when overnight temperatures are 32F or higher. I WILL ONLY SHIP FEDEX, ON TUESDAYS OR WEDENSDAY EACH WEEK. See "Just Me" page for more shipping info. E-mail me with any questions or for exact shipping charges. Thank You and Good luck.
have to be a local guy to split.

mchambers

Former CCA member
So, anyone kept these fish (Laetacara araguaiae aka Buckelkof)? Tony? Didn't you have these at point?