• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

April Meeting Of The Cca---items People Are Bringing

maddog10

Members
I think this is going to be the first meeting that I will miss since I joined the club. :angry: :sign0055:

longstocking

Members
I won't be there either ! :( And I wanted to see the speaker !

Oh well ! Maybe I'll get lucky and I'll get to go and you can all meet my mom lololol !

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Yep, we'll miss you alright! Ahh come on....bring your mommy! I'll bring mine if you'll bring yours.;)

Sonny Disposition

Heck, bring your fathers, brothers, sisters, cousins, extended families, and next door neighbors. We'll sign 'em up!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Mar 24 2008, 06:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Yep, we'll miss you alright! Ahh come on....bring your mommy! I'll bring mine if you'll bring yours.;)[/b]

Sonny Disposition

Some Val from my 65 gallon high "Labidochromis reef" tank. It gets really tall, so it's perfect for tall tanks. It's pretty tough, and so far, the labs haven't shown any interest in eating it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Apr 8 2008, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bringing a 20-long tank
[/b]

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Apr 8 2008, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bringing a 20-long tank
[/b]

Add 3 more to that total, and a wetdry w/bioballs and possibly a few other items, it depends on how far I get with my re-org of the basement. I took the next 3 days off work to catch up......

dogofwar

CCA Members
Is a 20L 30"x12"x12"?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kurt @ Apr 8 2008, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ Apr 8 2008, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bringing a 20-long tank
[/b]

Add 3 more to that total, and a wetdry w/bioballs and possibly a few other items, it depends on how far I get with my re-org of the basement. I took the next 3 days off work to catch up......
[/b][/quote]