• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

API Cichlid Pellets

rich_one

Members
Anybody ever try this product? It seems like it might be high quality stuff. But looks can be deceiving. Anyone have a review they can share?

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Ken's fish guy myself. Somehow, ran out of pellets and didn't realize. Ran to Petsmart for some Hikari Gold, but they were out. Saw the API stuff, read the packaging, and was kinda impressed. On the surface, seems like the stuff has some good ingredients. Decided to grab it and check it out. I guess if no one else adds to this, I'll be the official CCA guinea pig. LOL...

-Rich

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rsretep

Members
Cant say I have ever used API either, I still have food from CCA raffles unopened lol I use Kens pellets but also like Hikari Bio Gold and Cichlid Excel

Hawkman2000

Members
I might try it next time I place an order.

BTW, both bags of Hikari Gold that I bought (not Bio-Gold, Great stuff) made my tanks smell like 2 day old sauteed shrimp. Anyone else have this problem?