• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

APC Smart-UBS 1500 Shipboard (battery/power back-up) For Sale

Laxison

Members
Hi guys -

My husband and I are moving and I have to breakdown my fish room. I've used this battery/power back-up for my tanks to protect against power surges and back up the filtration system in the event of a power outtage. Last summer's brownout or the number of snowpocalypses we've had? No trouble - this kicks-in in just a moment and the fish don't notice that anything is wrong. This has saved my set-ups on multiple occasions and this would be fantastic to have to protect a particularly special tank or group of fish.

It retails for anywhere froom $650-850 but I'm offering it for $350 OBO. I'll bring it to you at the September meeting, allow for a pick-up at my place (or an agreed to location) or will drive it to you - whichever scenario is best for you.

To note...this is heavy as anything so it'll take two people to carry!

Here's a link to some more info, pictures and specifics on the item.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/e...xtag&utm_term=B259195&infoParam.campaignId=WI

Thanks!