• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anyone thinning out their plants?

Adawson88

Members
I am looking to add more live plants to my new 30g grow out tank. It has been a while since I've had a planted tank since I had been keeping Africans. Now that I switched over to some peaceful CA cichlids I want to do this right and have a piece of living art...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Tell you what

Become a CCA member (like tonight) and I'll give you a big bag of plants (that would retail for much more than $20 at an LFS) and the HRPs . And that's only the beginning....:D

Really - you can't lose.

rsretep

Members
Hi Alyse. I can bring plant clippings to January meeting also if you wish,glad to spread them around

Adawson88

Members
Yay! I love CCA!!!! I'm a member now too... Now all I need to do is go to one of these meetings.... Way better than when I got into fish keeping in Cecil County. Expensive, no help except the local pet shop who didn't offer much help. Thank you everyone! I think I'm all set with plants :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
Awesome, awesome, awesome!

This is exactly why I believe that fish clubs are so vital to the future of the aquarium hobby.

The more that we can serve as a bridge between beginning / new / prospective fishkeepers and experienced hobbyists, the more that beginning / new / prospective fishkeepers will be successful...not waste a bunch of money (and aquatic lives)...and the cycle of success and mentorship will continue (even in the relative absence of traditional LFS and other past sources of help). This will be a big part of our AquaMania event by the way (PM me if you want to get involved in our public education / outreach efforts by the way) ;)

All it takes is an investment of less than $2 per month per member.

Matt

Yay! I love CCA!!!! I'm a member now too... Now all I need to do is go to one of these meetings.... Way better than when I got into fish keeping in Cecil County. Expensive, no help except the local pet shop who didn't offer much help. Thank you everyone! I think I'm all set with plants :)

wmarin

Members
Become a CCA member (like tonight) and I'll give you a big bag of plants (that would retail for much more than $20 at an LFS) and the HRPs . And that's only the beginning....:D

Really - you can't lose.

Hey I'm new to the forum . Was wondering if that offer was still available ?? Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app