• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anyone interested in some White top hara fry?

daninmd

Members
havent pulled fry lately from the F1 White top Haras (cynotilapia sp.)...but i got a female that looks like she is holding a ton of eggs. if anyone is interested in buying a few let me know and i will probably strip her tonight and sell off some fry in a month or so. Didnt want to strip her if there was no interest. will be selling them cheap, $1-2 each probably. beautiful fish, especially the dominant male

Ading522

Members
havent pulled fry lately from the F1 White top Haras (cynotilapia sp.)...but i got a female that looks like she is holding a ton of eggs. if anyone is interested in buying a few let me know and i will probably strip her tonight and sell off some fry in a month or so. Didnt want to strip her if there was no interest. will be selling them cheap, $1-2 each probably. beautiful fish, especially the dominant male

I'd like some as well..where are you located?

daninmd

Members
I'd like some as well..where are you located?

Annapolis

sounds like there will be some people interested so i will strip her tonight and put the fry in there own tank. will put up another post in a month or so when they put on some size

fishology

Members
i am in havre de grace and can travel to you. I will take as many as you can spare. Trying to get some females cuz i am down to my last 3 males..Thanx,Scott

fishology

Members
picture.php

daninmd

Members
nice looking hara. you arent the same guy i sold some fry to a year ago, are you? met at house of tropicals? thought the guy i sold the fish to was named scott, and he was in CCA?

fishology

Members
not me...i havent bought any haras since my 1st internet purchase years ago..and i keep hearing house of tropicals...gonna have to make it down there someday..Is that in Glen Burnie??

daninmd

Members
ok, looks overwhelmingly like people are interested. now to take out all the rocks to get to her :(

hopefully she hasnt spit in the tank yet! she was looking pretty far along last night

daninmd

Members
quick update - stripped one female last night and got about 30 fry from here. she must have been very close to spitting them,as they were pretty big fry and already great swimmers. starting eating an hour after i stripped them!

Jefft

Members
I would take a lot as well and I know Cpitt has been looking. I dont think you will have any issue moving as many of these little fellas as you can harvest for the next several times.

fishology

Members
hey there .. in the process of moving this weekend i pulled my ob zebra holder and stripped her.12 lil ones to grow out ..let me know if ya want to trade some??