• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Any PS3 players?

bertolli

Members
Just wondering if anyone on here plays the PS3, I'm on a pretty good amount and wouldn't mind ripping some Call of Duty with some fellow CCA members.
:cool0036:

bertolli

Members
Wii has a new game coming out that looks awesome, can't remember the name but it has sword fighting n' junk.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
God of War 3 came out this week. Should be awesome if you like games where you mash buttons and kill everything in sight. I am going to try and pick it up this weekend.

Cartel

Members
In college my roomates and i were all about COD but now I cant find the time to play so I got rid of everything. Although now im irkin for the newest MW2...plus I miss blu-ray

Oh and tisk tisk on the failbox Jose!

iamzrad

Members
PSN= vqgt

My brother usually plays under my name, so watch out. Say one word in a lobby and you'll want out lol. He doesn't mess around. I usually play without clan tags, so no clan tags, it's me playing.

cmcpart0422

Members
I play xbox. Doesn't matter though I traded cod in this week because gamestop was giving a bonus 50% trade in value till wednesday.

bertolli

Members
I play xbox. Doesn't matter though I traded cod in this week because gamestop was giving a bonus 50% trade in value till wednesday.
So you got $7 instead of $3.50? :p
iamzrad, ill add you i'm skippy-r8
Theres rumors of another CoD coming out this fall, it's gonna be oldskewl again.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I'M ON PS3 AND WE PLAY COD..MADDEN..NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL..KILLZONE..DRAKES FORTUNE. SCREENNAME IS "DONTFUGWITME". ALSO PLAY COD AND MADDEN ON Wii. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY ALL THE TIME BUT "MY NAME IS DQ.....AND..AND..AND I AM A COD ADDICT!"