• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another Poll but this one makes sence. And is not about the lottery

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I like Malawi cichlids for the color, size and action. I like that (given proper water changes, filtration and tank size), you can keep a bunch in the tank.

I like Tangs for the subtle behavior and parenting skills.

I like South American for the parenting and beauty, as well as the fact that you can mix in community fish with them.

Centrals are great parents as well. Brown, but great parents. ;)

Variety is the spice of life....

fischfan13

Banned
I like Malawi cichlids for the color, size and action. I like that (given proper water changes, filtration and tank size), you can keep a bunch in the tank.

I like South American for the parenting and beauty, as well as the fact that you can mix in community fish with them.

Geez, what a boring answer that was.:wacko:

rich_one

Members

The only Centrals you've seen are brown ones? Tony, Tony, Tony... tsk, tsk, tsk... you need better sources, my friend, if your only finding brown Centrals! LOL... :D

-Rich

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
The only Centrals you've seen are brown ones? Tony, Tony, Tony... tsk, tsk, tsk... you need better sources, my friend, if your only finding brown Centrals! LOL... :D

-Rich
rotflmao exactly what i was thinking. give him a break since he is a NOOB to ca/ca. however if you feed some of those colorful malawi lake or lake tang feeders ya never know how they color up.:D

Beeman

Members
Ok, between the goats and the sicklids, have ya'll been backin your pipe with new smoke?!?!:D I'd love to jump in, but is there room in the pool? To answer the original question(if anyone remembers what it was), SA for the community aspect. Setting up my first African tank for the color and the movement.
Honestly, the diversion these two threads have taken are tooo funny. Keep it rollin folks. Just what makes this forum AWESOME YO !!