• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

MarkK

CCA Members
Hi everybody. My name is Mark and I have been keeping tropical fish, mostly cichlids off and on for about 40 years.

I last had some tanks in the mid-90's but got interrupted by all the multiple competing priorities we all face. But anyway, I had some plumbing problems in my house and when I got them fixed I had the plumber put a laundry tub in my basement so I could have easy access to water for---(can you guess??)---Aquariums!

I picked up a used 75, and just got it set up with water and rocks and am planning on putting some tanganyikan cichlids in it.

I was thinking of some Cyprichromis Leptosoma, Julies, and maybe Lelupis, or at least along those lines.

I am going to come to the January meeting and go from there.

Lively

Members
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like there are going to be lots of newcomers this weekend - you're all going to get hooked (pun intended) into joining - it's the greatest Fish Club in the UNIVERSE!