• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Angels

Theresa_M

Members
A couple quick shots of the angels Emily bought from Amanda at the last meeting...

April-26-2007-17.jpg

april-16-2007-19.jpg

cyradis4

Members
They're looking really nice!

I've got a whole tankfull of their siblings from the same spawn, and a second tankfull of at least half siblings. Your babies mother was one of two kois that were with their dad at that point, but as I didn't see the spawning (only dady gaurding) I'm not sure which did the deed. :unsure: The younger spawn I know who the mommy is....

And watch them carefully! I'm not sure, but I think some of their siblings might be showing pearlscale. I DO know that their dad carries a single dose of pearl. But I haven't a clue about their mom.....

Amanda.

Theresa_M

Members
The spouse bought me a D50 not long before we moved....everything has been so hectic I haven't had the chance to learn to use it properly so I'm just experimenting :blush:

I'm definitely seeing some pearl on one of them so far...

Very nice. These are good photos too. You'll be taking great photos soon. The D50 is a real good value for a DSLR. I've seen many beautiful photos taken with it.

What lens are you using Theresa?