• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Amazing new fish just discovered!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone play any interesting pranks or have one played on them? There was a lot of giggling going on in my office today. Funny how certain days can make people not fell bad about acting immature. Do people not like the Barbito effect or is everyone in this boat:

apathyposter.jpg

fischfan13

Banned
Anyone play any interesting pranks or have one played on them? There was a lot of giggling going on in my office today. Funny how certain days can make people not fell bad about acting immature. Do people not like the Barbito effect or is everyone in this boat:

Yo O'Shea, I'm highly insulted by that picture that is suppose to be depicting Me!!!
I do not drink Budweiser products!:angry3:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
we got a few inches of snow last night. When I woke up the kids this morning, I told them school was canceled. They cheered, danced around, were very excited until I screamed out april fools. They were not nearly as amused as I was.