• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All Tanks and Fishes must go

Loc

Members
Hi - I still have everything. Sorry - but I can't hold, first come first serve. I need to sell and clean up. I will update as they are sold. And appreciate the interest.

Loc

Members
quick update on some of the items that have been sold and some still available.

2 pairs of discus - sold.
brichardi pair - sold.
60 gallon tank - sold.
clown loaches - sold.
40 gallon breeder with stand - sold.

29 gallon with lid, light, and stand - still available - $50
29 gallon (glued rocks background) with lid, light, and mismatch stand - $40.
55 gallon w/lid, and stand - $75
2x40 gallon breeder with stand (only one has a top) - $75
125 with top, light, and stand - $250

fishes - mixed africans in the 125 gallon - $3 each.
flowerhorns - $10 each
bristlenose pleco - $2 each

Thank you everyone - of course if you buy more than one item we can always discuss price reduction. just let me know what you want.

Sorry for my geographic ignorance nut how far are you from Gaithersburg (hilton)?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

North or south? I'm coming down from pa and if your on the way I may take the two 40's

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Loc

Members
Hi,

Update and lower prices on some of the items that are available: 55 gallon with lid and stand - $60: 29 gallon tall with lid, light, and stand - $50: 2X40 gallon breeder, one tank with lid, and a double stand - $60: 125 gallon with lid, light, and stand - $250.
In addition, I also have all the fishes in the 125 gallon except for the clown loaches - fishes are negotiable.

Loc

Members
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support and buying my stuff. I just have couple items left. 29 gallon with hood, light, and stand - $50 and 125 gallon with hood, light, and stand for - $250. In addition, kenya and mix african cichlids and 4 flowerhorns are available - negotiable.

Thanks again,

Loc

Members
Last item - 125 gallon tank with/stand,light, top and about 15 mixed african cichlids, 3 bristle nose plecos, one catfish, and two flowerhorns - $250.

Trey

Members
Last item - 125 gallon tank with/stand,light, top and about 15 mixed african cichlids, 3 bristle nose plecos, one catfish, and two flowerhorns - $250.

Any pictures?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App